Industrial flooring maintenance
Many companies worldwide are now recognising the importance of defending their investment in an industrial floor by putting in place a maintenance package from the start. Regular floor maintenance identifies problems quickly to reduce remediation costs, and can prevent some problems occurring entirely.
- Maintenance audits, checklists and recommendations
- Annual maintenance contracts, for peace of mind.
- Responsive or planned maintenance.
Our maintenance work typically includes:
- Joint sealing. The edges of construction joints will suffer spalling more quickly unless supported by an appropriate joint sealant. Joints need resealing as they expand over time, or as the sealant becomes damaged during normal use.
- Crack injection. Surface cracks can occur in concrete floors, and will worsen if left unrepaired. Using special resins from RCR sister company Rinol, we inject cracks to fill them, reinforce the area and halt damage.
- Floor treatment. We care for the floor’s surface, using a range of Rocland products including stain removers, degreasers, emulsion to protect against spillages, and sealants for waterproofing and oil protection.
- Wax application. Regular treatment keeps floors aesthetically pleasing, and helps with cleaning.