Industrial flooring repair
Industrial and warehouse floor damage can occur as floors age, or buildings undergo a change of use.
Floors typically become damaged in three ways:
- Joint damage. Although an essential part of a floor’s construction, joint can suffer spalling damage if the original joint is unsuitable, or is poorly maintained.
- Cracking. Corners of concrete flooring can become weak and vulnerable through poor load-bearing.
- Surface damage. This is typically caused by impact (dents caused by dropping heavy goods, machinery and equipment), and abrasion (scuffs and delamination caused by goods and pallets scraping across the floor).
Professional repairs by Permaneo are fast, durable and very cost-effective.
- Floor joint repairs. Using our floor joint repair system, Permaban Signature AR, we remove damaged construction and contraction joints and replace them with a new length of joint, designed to protect against future impact damage.
- Surface crack repairs. We undertake surface crack repairs using specially formulated Rinol resins, leaving an almost indiscernible repair site. We diagnose and resolve more serious cracking issues too in conjunction with our Monofloor colleagues.
- Impact damage repairs. We undertake localised impact damage repairs using mortars and resins from RCR sister company, Rinol.